- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
Game Updates/2014/April 23rd
From Kancolle Wiki
- The Spring Event begins:
- The event name is "Recon planes, launching!"
- High LOS will increase the chances of reaching the boss nodes. To achieve a high value, use of seaplanes, recon aircraft and ships with high LOS is strongly recommended
- Concessions will be made to a certain extent for not achieving high LOS values depending on the HQ level
- Each map will have a boss gauge that does not regenerate over time
- Event lasts 2 weeks from April 23rd.
- 4 new ships: DD Amatsukaze, DD Tanikaze, repair ship Akashi, and CL Sakawa.
- Akashi can repair ships mid sortie (down to moderate damage). A new item, Ship Repair Facility, allows her to repair 2 ships at the same time. The times where she is allowed to repair are limited, however. She will get more functionalty in the future.
- Akashi is a E2 drop (Battle of Sunda Strait).
- Tone, Chikuma and Bismarck received a second remodel, with Tone-class being reclassified as CAVs. This can be unlocked by using a special Blueprint item, obtainable by trading Extra Operation and Event maps badges.
- New recon plane functionality:
- Increased effectiveness in the aerial combat phase from successful scouting with carrier-based scouts and seaplane scouts
- Effect depends on whether air superiority or air supremacy is obtained
- Special bonus in shelling phase from seaplane scouts
- New BGM