- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
Fleet Command Facility
Fleet Command Facility
|Destroyer||Amphibious Assault Ship|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Aviation Cruiser|
|Fast Battleship||Seaplane Tender|
|Light Carrier||Standard Carrier|
|Submarine Carrier||Submarine Tender|
|Repair Ship||Training Cruiser|
|Fleet Oiler||Destroyer Escort|
| Special Restrictions:
This facility is used as a command center aboard warships to direct naval fleets at sea. This can only be used aboard larger warships. When used on the flagship of the Combined Fleet, a heavily damaged ship can be escorted away from the battle line by a destroyer still in good shape from the Escort fleet.
Stock equipment of Ooyodo Kai.
The Fleet Command Facility allows a destroyer in the second fleet of a combined fleet to escort a heavily damaged ship away from the sortie. See this video for better explanation. (Credits to Nekomahjong)
- Must be equipped in the flagship of the first fleet and needs a non-flagship DD not heavy, moderate, or light damaged in the second fleet for it to give the option to escort the ship.
- The DD doing the escort will be the first to meet the requirements. Positioning most important DDs last (or flagship) is recommended.
- The screen will show up after [Results], and before the [Continue/Retreat] screen. The heavily damaged ship and another DD will show up, with green sentences. Left button will remove the damaged ship and a DD from combat and they will lose 25 morale. Right button will continue without escorting. According to some users, retreating using the Fleet Command Facility will reduce the Morale of both the retreated ships to 15. Do exert caution when using a full sparkled fleet.
- You cannot escort fleet flagships (either in first fleet or second fleet).
- Since the combined fleet mechanic only appears during events, the Fleet Command Facility currently has no use other than stats for the majority of gameplay.
- Escorted (and escorting) ships cannot participate in combat and cannot be targeted.
- In the Summer 2014 event, escorted ships count as sunken ships in the battle rank calculation. (So, even sinking all the enemy ships will only grant a B rank at max.) However, in the Fall 2014 event, escort ships merely count as gone, allowing you to get an A or S rank.