- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
List of light aircraft carriers by upgraded maximum stats
- Green: Outstanding
- Yellow: Good
- Since the Luck Stat is difficult to modernize, it is listed as Base(Max).
|157||Ryuujou Kai Ni
|75||40||48||15(59)||50||62||69||55(18,28,6,3)||40||45||Ryuujou 2nd Remodeling|
|201||Junyou Kai Ni
|45||50||Junyou's 2nd Remodeling|
|121||Chitose Carrier Kai Ni
|45||40||2nd remodel as CVL.|
5th remodel of Chitose Class.
|122||Chiyoda Carrier Kai Ni|
|Ryuuhou||25||20||0||48||0||64||20(69)||39||38||49||Slow||31(18,7,6)||35||35||Remodel from Submarine Tender Taigei|
Need Blueprint for Remodeling.
|308||Suzuya-Kou Kai Ni
|Mogami||88||58||0||87||0||85||13(74)||61||74||83||Fast||47(15,12,12,8)||60||55||Requires Blueprint for Remodeling.|
Chitose, Chiyoda, and Taigei Base Stats
Chitose and Chiyoda start as Seaplane Tenders, while Ryuuhou starts as Submarine Tender Taigei before a remodel changes them into Light Aircraft Carriers. Their pre-remodel maximum stats below are included for comparison.
Highlighting is relative to the CVLs above.
|35||45||2nd (and final) remodel as AV.|
- Luck has no effect on carriers currently.
- All remodeled Light Carriers have 4 equipment slots, except Houshou, who has only 3.
- Light Aircraft Carriers can attack submarines.
- Chitose and Chiyoda start as Seaplane tenders (AVs); in addition to only launching seaplanes, they gain two Type A Ko-Hyoteki midget subs at their level 12 remodels for preemptive torpedo strikes. Their next remodel, at level 15, changes their class into light aircraft carriers. With this remodel, they will lose the ability to launch seaplanes and midget subs, and instead, be able to launch carrier planes like other CVs/CVLs. It's the player's choice on whether to continue as an AV or a CVL.
- Ryuuhou starts as Submarine Tender (AS) named Taigei. There are three quests (A37, D13, D14) and an expedition (#39) that requires her as AS, so it is recommended to complete all three quests before remodeling her to a CVL.
- Houshou, Ryuujou and the Shouhou-class are a good choice for expeditions that require a CVL. Especially Expedition 15.
Auxiliary Ships (Taigei)