- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
List of seaplane tenders by upgraded maximum stats
From Kancolle Wiki
(Redirected from Eliteav)
- Green: Outstanding
- Yellow: Above average
- Since the Luck Stat is difficult to modernize, it is listed as Base(Max).
|49||Chitose 千歳||Chitose (AV)||n/a||29||0||29||0||69||10(49)||29||39||39||Fast||24 (12,12)||35||35|
|95||Chitose Kai 千歳改||10||29||41||44||24 (12,6,6)||40|
|96||Chiyoda Kai 千代田改|
|99||Chitose A 千歳甲||12||72||39||10(59)||42||49||45|
|100||Chiyoda A 千代田甲|
|245||Akitsushima 秋津洲||Akitsushima||n/a||18||0||36||54||12(59)||32||23||64||Slow||2 (1,1)||50||10|
|250||Akitsushima Kai 秋津洲||35||28||44||14(72)||36||42||64||3 (1,1,1)||60||15|
|251||Mizuho 瑞穂||Mizuho||n/a||36||32||32||70||8(39)||41||42||37||Slow||24 (12,12)||35||35|
|348||Mizuho Kai 瑞穂改||40||45||72||44||92||10(54)||42||48||42||32 (12,12,8)||40||45|
|291||Commandant Teste||Commandant Teste||n/a||48||0||40||70||18(79)||42||50||43||Slow||25 (12,7,7)||35||40|
|372||Commandant Teste Kai||40||58||0||48||88||20(88)||43||56||44||38 (12,12,7,7)||40||50|
|Type A Ko-hyoteki?||Sonar?||Type 2 Flying Boat?||Daihatsu-class Landing Craft?|
- Chitose-class seaplane tenders come with two Type A Ko-hyoteki as default equipment at their level 12 remodel.
- Seaplane tenders may perform ASW (a seaplane bomber or the Ka-type Observation Autogyro is required for this); they may additionally equip depth charges (and for Akitsushima Kai, sonars for the ASW synergy).
- Chitose-class seaplane tenders can be remodeled into light aircraft carriers at level 15, losing all the specialties of seaplane tenders, but in turn, gaining all the specialties of light aircraft carriers. You can find their carrier stats on the CVL page.
- Required for expedition 36 and quest A9.
- Expedition 36 requires 2 AVs. As Expedition 36 is needed to unlock Expedition 37, 38, and 39, and as expedition 37 and 38 has a very high resources return per hour, it is advisable (if either Mizuho and/or Akitsushima was not obtained) to keep an extra Chitose and/or Chiyoda in their AV form until you have cleared expedition 36.
- EXpedition 40 also requires 2 AVs.
- AV can be used for expeditions that require CV.
- The running cost of unremodeled Chitose-class seaplane tender is equal to or lower than all CV and CVLs (except Houshou). This makes unremodeled Chitose and Chiyoda great members for expeditions requiring CV.