- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
Below is a listing of various easter eggs within the game.
Within an older version of the game, a scene consisting of dancing compass fairies appears when the player extends the flash object at the ship drop screen, and then clicks on the upper left third of the black area (the cursor will change to a hand). It seems to have been removed during December 2014.
Non-functional repair cancellation dialog
The "cancel repair" dialog is a function that is likely removed from the game. After placing ships in the repair dock, stretch the game window horizontally until there's a significant amount of wide black space on the left and right sides. Clicking on the space on the left will display the dialog, which does not actually cancel anything if "yes" is selected. Note that selecting "yes" also causes various bugs to occur.
Clicking the black space once again (by cancelling the window for the first time and clicking on the black space again) will sometimes show a random ship that is currently in your possession instead of an "undefined" ship (it can even show a ship that is currently going on an expedition).
Bug bouncing in the visual gallery
The fairy (with the books on her head) in the gallery also has a bug on top. If you click on the fairy, the bug will bounce, and sometimes fly away. There has been a mini-game where some people see how many times they can click on the bug before it flies off (record on the Japanese Wiki seems to be 78 times).
Jumping Construction Girl
This common Easter egg only happens when you begin constructing a Ship girl, and click on the construction girl with a ponytail carrying boxes.
By taking apart the flash game client, one can discover features that are unimplemented, or have been cancelled.
- Unused ship and equipment classes
#海防艦 (Escort ship)
- Same repair time as submarines and shorter build time.
- Similar to DD, but can't use torpedos.
- According to a quarterly mook (艦これ鎮守府生活のすゝめVol.1) released in 2013, there are plans to implement new (Ukuru-class) escort ships, and because their displacement is less than that of destroyers, they would take a younger form. However, they are said to be for the final phase of the war and thus, while the game devs want to release them as soon as possible, they have told the fanbase to please be patient about it. (That volume of mook also revealed the plan to implement Musashi, Akizuki-class destroyers, and Agano-class cruisers which are all now part of the game).
- Escort ships are now implemented into the game.
- 補給艦 (Supply ship)
- Escort ships have been implemented
- 超弩級戦艦 (Super Dreadnought)
- Similar to BB.
- Historically, all battleships in the game are classified as super dreadnoughts.
- VT信管 (VT fuse)
- Usable by all ships except submarines.
|Equipment category selection screen at development screen|
|In-game message sprites
|Sortie node events