- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
From Kancolle Wiki
- First non-boss land based Abyssal
- Artillery Imp is an installation-type enemy that doesn't use planes. This changes some of Artillery Imp's behaviors:
- Artillery Imp's damage indicator text is different from others:
- Slightly damaged(小破) → Confused(混乱)
- Moderately damaged(中破) → Damaged(損害)
- Heavily damaged(大破) → Broken(損壊)
- Sunken(撃沈) → Destroyed(破壊)
- With regards to attacking, Artillery Imp:
- Enables 2nd round of daytime shelling;
- Still attacks during daytime shelling if not destroyed;
- Uses regular formula for shelling damage.
- With regards to defending, Artillery Imp:
- Cannot be the target of torpedo attacks, with the exception of torpedo bombers;
- Treats torpedo value as 0 for all other incoming attacks for damage calculation (again, excluding torpedo bombers during aerial combat);
- Is not subject to cut-in attacks involving torpedoes (Mixed cut-in and Torpedo cut-in fail to function);
- Cannot be the target of shelling phase attacks from carriers carrying at least 1 dive bomber, but can be chosen as shelling target if all dive bombers equipped on that carrier were shot down or if only torpedo bombers were equipped on that carrier in the first place.
- Takes increased damage from ships equipped with WG42 (Wurfgerät 42), Daihatsu-class Landing Craft (and the version with tanks & marines), and Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank.
- Takes increased damage and has lower evasion rate during daytime shelling from battleships equipped with both large caliber guns and AP shells.
- Not subject to covering from escort ships.