- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
"Arsenal" is the menu section in which you can manage the construction (and dismantlement of) ships and equipment.
This section aims to serve as a basic guide to the options and what they do.
Arsenal Menu Options
The Arsenal menu options allow to perform the following tasks:
- Construction - Allows you to build a ship by using resources to make them. You can use a range of 30 - 999 of Fuel, Ammo, Steel and Bauxite along with one development Material to build a ship. Ships that are being built will be placed under a timer and will be under construction until the timer reaches 0 which then you can click on the dock area to receive your kanmusu.
- Dismantle - Allow you to select a ship you want to dismantle to scrap to receive a few resources back. This will remove the kanmusu from your collection and she will be gone (until replaced) and all equipment she is equipped with will disappear with her. The amount of resource you get in return is related to who the kanmusu is and what equipment she has on her.
- Development - Allows you to build equipment by using resources to make them. You can use a range of 10 - 300 of Fuel, Ammo, Steel and Bauxite along with one development Material to build equipment. Equipment process is instant and you'll receive your gear (if successful) within moments of confirming the process.
- Scrap - Allows you to scrap equipment to get back a few resources. This will remove the equipment you select entirely from the game. All improvement done with said equipment will disappear in the process.
- Instant Construction - Available upon construction a ship on the far right part of the dock in which the ship is being built. Allows you to build a ship and reduce the timer to 0 by using an Instant Construction.
- Large Ship Construction - Available upon completing the "Prepare Large Ship Construction" Quest Line (G4 and F10) and is available through construction. This will allow you to build large and rarer ships through the use of a lot of resources. You can use a range of 1,500-7,000 fuel and ammo, 2,000-7,000 for steel, 1,000-7,000 for bauxite, and 1,20 or 100 development materials to build a ship through this process. Ships that are being built will be placed under a timer and will be under construction until the timer reaches 0 which then you can click on the dock area to receive your kanmusu.
Players who start the game will have only 2 construction slots. Which they can construct ships. You can purchase additional slots by purchasing DMM points to buy dock expansion keys in the shop to give yourself a 3rd and 4th slot if needed.