- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
From Kancolle Wiki
|I'm Aoba, thanks for your time! May I please have a few words?|
|I'm Aoba. I supported operations in the Central Pacific by advancing into the Truk Archipelago.|
| Secretary 1
|What is it? You got a story for me?|
| Secretary 2
|I saw that, Commander...|
| Secretary 3
|...Are you interested? I have some nice information you know?|
|Truthfully, I don't want to watch the enemy but just watch you, Commander... J-just kidding!|
| Player's Score
|Looks like a message? What is it? What is it?|
| Joining the Fleet
|Aoba, covering... No, sortieing.|
| Equipment 1
|Alright, I can work some more.|
| Equipment 2
|This will make covering... No, fighting easier!|
| Equipment 3
| Docking (Minor Damage)
|I just can't sit still.|
| Docking (Major Damage)
|Looks like I got a bit too involved.|
|According to my information, it looks like a new ship has been launched.|
| Returning from Sortie
|The fleet has returned to port. Can I have an interview?|
| Starting a Sortie
|1st Mobile Force, sortieing right?|
| Starting a Battle
|Take a good look.|
|The enemy still hasn't noticed us~|
| Daytime Spotting/ Night Battle Attack
|Spotting the enemy, gun attacks or torpedo attacks. Leave it all to me!|
| Night Battle
|Now, I'll be pursuing them!|
|I'm happy I was able to be of use! I'll continue to be in your care!|
| Minor Damage 1
| Minor Damage 2
| Major Damage
|I think... I think that wasn't enough firepower...|
|I was thinking... that I'd like to sink... at Kure Base...|
- She behaves like a journalist.
- Referring to Unno Juuza who wrote a book based on his experiences called Sekidou Nanka (Southwards to the Equator).
- She ended her career as a floating anti-air battery in Kure Harbour.
- As in covering an event or news story.
- Shared with Supply.
- This line is shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development.
- Shared with Secretary Married.
- Referring to Admiral Kurita's Center Force at the Battle of Leyte Gulf.
- She was sunk by bombs from US planes at Kure Harbour.
- X = Obtainable only in boss nodes.
- O = Obtainable in any node beside the boss node.
- Drops were referenced from both Kancolle Japanese Wikiwiki and Kancolle Japanese @WIki.
- Background Coloring
- Yellow Background means the drop is cited at only one of the sources.
- Green Background means the drop is cited by both sources.
- No Background means ship in question isn't rare enough to warrant color coding (you can add the background yourself if you want).
- Unless specified, all ships are obtainable through crafting.
- Ships that are only craftable through Large Ship Construction (LSC) will have notes to specify (LSC Crafting).
|Ship Name||Rarity||No.||World 1||World 2||World 3||World 4||World 5||World 6||Remarks|
- Unno Juza, a novelist considered the father of Japanese sci-fi, was aboard Aoba during WWII. Referring to this, in-game Aoba always mentions collecting material (news, info, gossip) for her work.
- In the fandom, she's depicted as being a curious and nosy reporter, always snooping around for the next scoop.
- Sunk July 28, 1945 by USN and USAAF aircraft at Kure, Hiroshima 34°14′N132°30′E
- She is required for quests A28, B19, and the Mikawa Fleet and New Mikawa Fleet quests (A20, A24, B11, B16, and as an option for A50 and B41).