- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
Within the water, a recitation of the Gosei is heard.
As the setting is described, an Abyssal fleet, Fleet Zero, is shown. Along with a palette shift, a it morphs into Fleet One & is then engaged by a naval base's Fourth Fleet. The naval base is in search of the Abyssal's base.
A fight scene interrupts, with the result being the base is located & the Fourth Fleet is ordered to return.
Back at the base, Mutsuki, Yuudachi, & Fubuki share their combat experience, with Fubuki providing an odd answer. She's saved by a trip to the to the famous First Carrier Division. Akagi's words strike a chord within Fubuki, especially the hope to be in the same fleet.
The next stop is Cafe Mamiya, but before they get to fully enjoy, a siren activates, notifying them & others.
Troubles arise when it is revealed Fubuki has no experience, but with coaxing from the others, she pushes on. They encounter Fleet Two, with Second Support Fleet soon engaging as well.
Suddenly, Fubuki is ambushed by a Fleet Three Destroyer I-Class Elite Late Model, but before it can damage her the Second Fleet's air wing strikes. With the Second Support Fleet's assistance, Akagi's third wave wraps it up.
As the day comes to a close, Fubuki is left somber; however, the admiral takes time now to step in & reinvigorate Fubuki, sending her back to her fleet as they wind down from the day. Fubuki really idolizes Akagi & wants to be her escort.
- Destroyers: Mutsuki, Kisaragi, Fubuki, Akatsuki, Hibiki, Ikazuchi, Inazuma, Wakaba(?), Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Samidare, Asashio, Ooshio, Michishio, Kagerou, Shimakaze
- Light Cruisers: Kuma, Tama, Kitakami, Ooi, Sendai, Jintsuu, Naka, Yuubari, Ooyodo
- Heavy Cruisers: Atago, Mogami, Tone
- Standard Carriers: Akagi, Kaga, Souryuu, Hiryuu, Shoukaku
- Battleships: Kongou, Hiei, Haruna, Kirishima, Nagato, Mutsu
- Other: Mamiya, Fairies
- Destroyers: Destroyer I-Class Late Model, Destroyer I-Class Elite Late Model, Destroyer Ro-Class, Destroyer Ha-Class, Destroyer Ni-Class
- Light Cruisers: Light Cruiser Ho-Class, Light Cruiser He-Class, Light Cruiser To-Class
- Torpedo Cruisers: Torpedo Cruiser Chi-Class
- Heavy Cruisers: Heavy Cruiser Ri-Class
- Light Carriers: Light Carrier Nu-Class
- Standard Carriers: Standard Carrier Wo-Class
- Battleships: Battleship Ru-Class
- Bosses: Anchorage Hime
- First (Carrier) Task Force: Akagi (flagship), Kaga, Souryuu, Hiryuu, Ikazuchi, Inazuma
- Second Support Fleet: Kongou (flagship), Hiei, Mogami, Yuubari, Akatsuki, Hibiki
- Third Torpedo Squadron: Jintsuu (flagship), Sendai, Naka, Mutsuki, Yuudachi, Fubuki
- Fourth Fleet: Haruna (flagship?), Kirishima, Shoukaku, Kuma, Tama, Atago
- Fleet Zero: Standard Carrier Wo-Class (leadship), Destroyer I-Class, Destroyer Ha-Class, Light Cruiser Ho-Class, Light Cruiser To-Class, Battleship Ru-Class
- Fleet One: Battleship Ru-Class (leadship), Destroyer I-Class Late Model, an unindentified Late Model, Light Cruiser Ho-Class, Torpedo Cruiser Chi-Class, Heavy Cruiser Ri-Class
- Fleet Two: 3 Destroyer I-Class, 3 Destroyer Ro-Class, 2 Destroyer Ha-Class
- Fleet Three: Anchorage Hime (boss) with numerous of: Destroyer I-Class, Destroyer I-Class Elite Late Model, Destroyer Ro-Class, Destroyer Ha-Class, Light Cruiser Ho-Class, Light Cruiser To-Class, Torpedo Cruiser Chi-Class, Heavy Cruiser Ri-Class, Light Carrier Nu-Class, Battleship Ru-Class
- at least Ri-Class of Fleet One
- Mogami of the Second Support Fleet
- Sendai & Naka of the Third Torpedo Squadron
The episode composition is an info-dump
- Possibly utilizes short scenes & one-liners to add as many kanmusu & animate as many game aspects as possible.
- As of January 8th, 2015, there are 147 kanmusu.
- As can be observed in the credits
Gosei is read by Mdm Sakakibara (?)
These reflections were originally devised by Vice Admiral Hajime Matsushita, who was the Chief of the Imperial Japanese Naval Academy. Every evening cadets are expected to meditate on these inter-related questions. 1. Hast thou not gone against sincerity 2. Hast thou not felt ashamed of thy words and deeds 3. Hast thou not lacked vigor 4. Hast thou exerted all possible efforts 5. Hast thou not become slothful
Mutsuki implies that there are multiple bases
- According to English subtitles, anyways
Naka is advertising her first live
- It seems she is relatively new or has only recently set being an idol as a goal
Most duties are handled by the Secretary Ship
Etch our victory into the sunrise!
- Possibly a IJN motto?
- It is a running theme in the second half, as well as a oft used line of Akagi's
- A speculation, but perhaps a reference to a common belief regarding the IJN's loss of momentum in WWII
Only Kongou is Kai Ni.
Fighters have enough gun & cannon firepower to deflect destroyers
- Unlike the game, much less reality
Arrows transmogrify in a yellow aura after shooting into aircraft
Lazy Yuudachi & her bear~
Plain Fubuki confirmed~ by all she encounters~
- Carriers have a bonus sequence.
Fairies are in the planes rather than on. It's possibly the same for equipment.
- Drinking Game Counts
+2 Teitoku scenes
- Which is from their perspective, except to indicate whom it is