- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
From Kancolle Wiki
(Redirected from Airport)
- Low firepower and hp.
- Decent armour.
- Low plane count.
- Very bad slot distribution.
- Good firepower and armour.
- Decent HP.
- Decent plane count.
- Decent slot distribution.
Visible Fit Bonuses
|Visible Fit Bonus|
|Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (Murata Squadron)||+1||Kai Ni|
|Tenzan Model 12 (Murata Squadron)||+1||Kai Ni|
|Type 2 Recon Aircraft||+1||Must be 2~3★|
- Kai: Low
- She has low firepower and plane count combined with a terrible slot distribution. Her single large slot isn't enough to make up for the rest of her slots being very small. Being the 2nd slot, it also means she can lose the plane proficiency bonus or artillery spotting easily. Her slots don't allow her to do much than be a fighter mule.
- Kai Ni: Medium
- She gains a significant improvement to her firepower and plane count. Her slot distribution also improves a bit with the top slot increasing in size. It's still risky to bring her against heavy anti-air but her slots are usable now. Her slot setup allows her to bring both a decent airstrike and fighter power to sorties.
- Combat - Kai Ni
- Air Support - Kai Ni
- Shelling Support - Kai Ni
Not Recommended Roles
- Combat - Kai
- Air Support - Kai
- Shelling Support - Kai
- Airstrike Support
|I'm the light carrier, Ryuujou. Don't I have a unique silhouette? But I'm a proper carrier that can launch planes in succession. Look forward to it!|
|Even though I'm a light carrier, I've had a long and illustrious service record.|
| Secretary 1
|What is it?|
| Secretary 2
|Ummm. Please don't touch me so much!|
| Secretary 3
|So, about what I said to you just now. Well, I didn't mean it. So come help me with maintaining these planes.|
| Secretary Idle
|Aah, what's... that... I... Ah, it's nothing! Don't you get bored at all...?|
|So... what do you really think of me? Well, it's fine if you don't want to tell me. I was just a bit curious. Ah, it's nothing! Sorry...|
| Player's Score
|Looks like... something has come for you. I don't know what it is.|
| Joining the Fleet
|Carrier Task Force, sortieing~!|
| Equipment 1
|Hoho~... Do you really think that much of me? I'm a bit happy about that♪|
| Equipment 2
|Thank you♪ Will I be able to best Akagi and Kaga now? Eh... I guess that's still impossible, Ahahaha...|
| Equipment 3
|Let's do this!|
|Hoh~, I'm really happy for the supplies~|
| Docking (Minor Damage)
|Yeah... I'm going to be laid up for a while.|
| Docking (Major Damage)
|I can't really fight like this... Sorry, I'll need to rest. Something like a paid vacation?|
|Oooh, looks like a new ship has arrived! Let's go meet her!|
| Returning from Sortie
|The fleet has returned to port. Good work!|
| Starting a Sortie
|This is the main fleet because I'm here!|
| Starting a Battle
|Let's do this! Attack Corps, take off!|
|All you planes, it's time to get to work!|
| Air Battle
|This won't go like the Solomon Sea!|
| Night Battle
|Alright, let's settle this!|
|Alright~! I did it! I'm the greatest! Praise me, praise me!|
| Minor Damage 1
| Minor Damage 2
|Owow! Whoa... This is bad!|
| Major Damage
|No! I'm in a bit of a pinch!|
|I'm... a bit... tired now... Sorry...|
- She had a flush deck with no island superstructure which no other IJN carrier had and was shared with few other carriers due to safety and design issues.
- She was one of the many ships caught up in the Fourth Fleet Incident that revealed design flaws in current IJN warships.
- She suffered damage to her bridge, flight deck and superstructure and her hangar was flooded.
- Shared with Supply before Kai.
- This line is shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development.
- Shared with Secretary Married.
- She was sunk during the Battle of the Eastern Solomons by an airstrike from the USS Saratoga.
| 2nd Anniversary
|Wow, it’s the 2nd anniversary! Wow oh wow!|
| Midsummer 2015
|It’s definitely summer… It’s blistering… You can fry an egg on my flight deck…|
| Christmas 2015
|Merry Christmas, Commander! Isn’t my Christmas outfit cute! Isn’t it, isn’t it! I’ll give you some candy!|
| End of Year 2015
|It’s the end of the year! So much to do! I’m going to be so busy! I’ll start with the spring cleaning first!|
| New Year 2016
|Happy New Year, Commander. Take care of me this year!|
| Valentine’s Day 2016
|Th-this is the “chocolate” I did my best to make, Commander. I don’t really know if you like… sweet things… but..You already ate them!? …Well? Are they good? …Ngh, t-tell me!|
| White Day 2016
|What’s this? Is this a return gift? For me? Ah, I’m really happy! Thank you!|
| 3rd Anniversary
|This is amazing! It’s the 3rd Anniversary! This is really great! It really is!|
| Early Summer 2016
|Well now, summer is almost here again! Somday I’m going to wear a sexy swimsuit and prance around on the beach! Just wait and see! …Ah… Someday…|
| Autumn 2016
|Alriiiight! I managed to get all the way through summer. Now I’m invincible. I’m the great invincible aircraft carrier! Arrows or torpedoes; I can take them all on! Ahahaha…ha…haaa…|
| Saury Festival 2016
|Hoh ho, support for saury fishing? Leave the air cover to me! They really like… saury… I know, let’s grill some too! Yup!|
| Autumn 2016
|Hmmm, is this that famous imported wine? Gimme a bit. *gulggulggulg*… Whoo, not bad! Hey you, that new heavy cruiser, you can’t strip here!|
| 4th Anniversary
|Hot damn! This is amazin’! It’s our 4th Anniversary! It’s so amazin’ I’m speechless!|
| 5th Anniversary
|This is huge! This is really huge! It’s finally our 5th Anniversary! This really is a big deal. What should I do?|
- X = Obtainable only in boss nodes.
- O = Obtainable in any node beside the boss node.
- Drops were referenced from both Kancolle Japanese Wikiwiki and Kancolle Japanese @WIki.
- Background Coloring
- Yellow Background means the drop is cited at only one of the sources.
- Green Background means the drop is cited by both sources.
- No Background means ship in question isn't rare enough to warrant color coding (you can add the background yourself if you want).
- Unless specified, all ships are obtainable through crafting.
- Ships that are only craftable through Large Ship Construction (LSC) will have notes to specify (LSC Crafting).
|Ship Name||Rarity||No.||World 1||World 2||World 3||World 4||World 5||World 6||Remarks|
- Her name means "Prancing Dragon".
- Sunk during the Battle of the Eastern Solomons, by aircraft from the USS Saratoga, 24 August 1942.
- Her first(kai) and second(kai ni) remodels represent her historical refitting.
- Received her Kai Ni on 5/23/2014, together with Haguro.